IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grant
The applications are hereby invited for IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grant for international conferences as mentioned and as per criteria as given below.
1 100% of shortest Economy class air-fare, up to max. Rs. 25,000/, to six persons each for
attending ECR, ICR, AOCR, RSNA, KCR, and CSR whose Oral Paper are accepted.
2 IRIA Central Office shall communicate clear guidelines and rules and regulations to all members
of IRIA about this information to apply for above conferences through IRIA Website and News
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
1. As decided in the GBM held at Mumbai, the IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grant
shall be given for oral paper presentation only to the Life Member/Provisional Life
Members who are under 40 years of age as on 1st January of the year of applying for the grant.
2. Residents must be Provisional LM of IRIA with at least one year of membership as per Central
3. Members should apply through the specified form available in IRIA News Bulletin and website on or
before the specified date to the IRIA office through Regd. A.D. with due acknowledgement.
4. Selection should be very transparent, preferably by a lottery system taken during a CCM, if
there are more than 6 candidates for each fellowship.
5. The grant amount can be reimbursed after submitting the original used Air Ticket, Boarding
Card, a copy of participation certificate of the applied Conference to the IRIA HQs by the member.
6. Once selected, the particular member is not eligible to apply for the same or any other international conference for the next 4 years.
1. Certification by the HoD with the seal of the Institution in the same form is mandatory for the
2. Write full name as written in the passport and the same name should appear in the air-ticket.
3. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
4. Acknowledgement of receipt of application form does not necessarily mean selection for the grant.
Selection will be purely by a lottery system.
a. Copy of acceptance letter issued by the conference organizers
b. Passport size photograph
6. Application form and enclosures should be sent to the following at IRIA office address by Registered AD post/courier service.
Dr. C. Amarnath
Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
IRIA House, C-5, Qutab Institutional Area
NOTE: Last date of submission of an application for
‘IRIA International Travel Fellowship Grant
for ECR 2019 is 13th January 2019.